We are twin brothers.
Kamil: writer, actor and photographer, Kamil Prochazka.
Dawid: writer, actor, director Dawid Prochazka.
We have a passion for the hospitality industry, and we are interested in the digital media business.
Already have some more than five years of experience in five stars hotels, restaurant, resorts, golf clubs in the hospitality industry; at various levels of gastronomy, from the level of service and work in the kitchen.
We get the opportunities to work in places like:
• Beaverbrook Estates Limited - Luxury country hotel in Leatherhead, Surrey, England.
• Hotel du Vin & Bistro - the 18th century Sugar House in Bristol, England.
• Rosevia Resort & Spa - exclusive five-star resort in Jastrzebia Gora, Poland
• Nosalowy Manor Resort & Spa - The resort consists of four unique facilities. The largest resort in Zakopane, Poland.
• McDonald’s - there is no need to present this place to anyone ;)
We also have professional qualifications in:
• Two years IT specialist
• Two years sales assistant
• One and half years experience in the study the field of professional management at the University of Agriculture in Cracow City.
• The equivalent of qualifications GCSE English certificate
• Sales psychology certificate
• We are currently studying creative media production and technology in the City of Bristol College.
We have a mission:
• To make your smile and enjoy!
• Worthy to represent the company's level
• Achieved and exceeded performance, budget and team goals
• Increasing profits
• Organising facilities
• Increasing the importance of teamwork
• Managed kitchen staff by, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, evaluating and enforcing discipline when necessary.
• Maintained a skilled kitchen staff by properly coaching, counselling and disciplining employees.
• Instructed new staff in proper food preparation, food storage, use of kitchen equipment and utensils, sanitation and safety issues.
• Achieved and exceeded performance, budget and team goals.
• Practised safe food handling procedures at all times.
• Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure the smooth adoption of the new programme.
We love what we do, and we are happy with every possible opportunity to show our level and draw inspiration from other people. In the future, we would like to become chefs ourselves and open our own restaurants.